Friday, April 29, 2011

Sometimes, I'd just rather not know what goes on in the other room during my horn lesson.

What you see here is the direct result of a 40 minute gap (well, except for me and my horn lesson) between Conducting and Aural Skills IV for us sophomores who live in the Psalm annex all T/R mornings. This was the last day of class... and yes, we did spend the entire class up there. Four nutty music majors. Mr. Griffiths (that's him back there) was impressed. "Generally, when students do stuff like that, it's all just stuff I've already done - except I did it way cooler and 20 years ago. This is an exception."

3 comments:

  1. haha, look at us crazies! We sure know how to go out with a bang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we would have gone out with much more than a bang if the thrones had toppled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am genuinely impressed. I never thought I'd say it, but I think that tops the class of '95's preparation for our listening exam in music history, in which we moved all the tables and chairs back in the main room of the Music House, turned up the speakers, tied streamers of toilet paper to the fan blades and turned it on, laid on our backs on the floor, and watched our work of art while Haydn played on.

    ReplyDelete